Protecting our community
As a former police officer, Craig knows how important real life experience is in our community. Craig left school at 16 years of age and went to TAFE to complete his trade as an electrician. He worked in the construction industry and later as a frontline police officer was awarded a 10-year police medal for ethical and diligent service.
A strong voice for our future
Craig will be a strong voice for us and will fight to:
- Build a new hospital at Kings Forest to deliver first class health services for our community - better, faster and on budget;
- Restore local frontline services including more police, nurses and teachers cut by the Nationals;
- Invest in our local schools and TAFEs and build a new public high school at Pottsville;
- Protect our coastal villages and farmlands from overdevelopment; and
- Ease the cost of living for local families by putting downward pressure on electricity prices.
Connect with Craig: