Charishma is a local who understands our issues
Charishma grew up, lives and works locally. She knows the pressures faced by our community - from cuts to local health services to overcrowded schools, maintenance backlogs and a lack of investment in local infrastructure. Charishma understands our community and wants to make it an even better place to live, work and raise a family.
Charishma will fight for our community
As a Councillor on Liverpool City Council and a long time advocate for our community, Charishma has seen first-hand the impact of the Liberals cuts on Holsworthy. Charishma will help to sup-port families and reduce your cost of living.
Delivering for Holsworthy
- Holsworthy has been forgotten by the NSW Liberal Government for the last eight years. Charishma will:
- Invest in schools and hospitals, instead of splurging $2.2B on stadiums;
- Properly fund our our local schools and TAFEs;
- Reduce hospital wait times caused by the Liberal Government’s cuts to local health services;
- Ease cost of living pressures on our community by putting downward pressure on electricity prices;
Connect with Charishma